Saturday 16 April 2011

Personal Development

Weird, until I did NLP training I was a private person and since the training I am on FaceBook, twitter and now I am starting a blog – weird!  Yet, the way we are is more important than what we are, and what we were; it is the way we are Now that defines our reality.  I like my new reality best.

Each person makes their own contract with life. We cannot accept responsibility for the way someone else makes their contract with life, even if they try to drag us into that contract, for it is theirs not ours.  It is not our liability to live their contract, but it is open to us to assist.  That is where I find NLP such a wonderful set of techniques and tools, for it give us practical ability to not only assist but it also gives us ways to open for them change that is almost magical in its swift effectiveness.
I intend to share some of these life creating techniques at my Taster Days running this summer in Jersey (May 7, June 25, July 30) and I expect that people attending will find immediate benefit from apply these learnings in their everyday life.  Great fun to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment